- A discount of 40% off most print and 50% off most ebooks and videos on oreilly.com.
- A discount on conferences such as OSCON, Strata, Velocity, Solid, Fluent, or Software Architecture use code
- We’ll offer periodic ebooks, excerpts, and free report downloads.
- If you’d like to show one of our O’Reilly training videos to your community just let us know
What we ask in return is for you to help spread the word about O’Reilly, our products, and our events through content sharing, product reviews, social media, and discussions in your meetups.
If you’ve been part of our User Group program before, you may notice that we are no longer offering print books. We’re producing more digital content like video training, webcasts, reports, and ebook samplers that we’d like to share with your group. We’re replacing print books with ebooks or digital offerings instead.
You can contact us any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to working together and building a lasting partnership.
Sherry Hassett, Marsee Henon, Betsy Waliszewski
O’Reilly Partner Managers
Contact Gary Garrity for more information: email@example.com
Khan Academy is having a Summer of Scripting June thru August. They suggest it takes 3 hours a week–if you want to learn to script in Java, sign up!
You can sign in with Google or Facebook, or sign up for a separate a/c with KhanAcademy.org
Discover how you can save money and learn new skills for free with just your library card! Megan Hall will show us how to download eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, music, and videos through the library – including some of the newest and most popular entertainment around. Make plans to attend.
If you are searching for a new job, advancing in your career, preparing for
college, or looking to improve productivity for your business:
The Microsoft IT Academy, available on the Timberland Regional Library website,
offers hundreds of self-paced, interactive technology courses on three levels:
• Basic digital literacy skills
• Microsoft Office skills
• Advanced skills for IT professionals
The Microsoft IT Academy can help you improve your skills to become more
competitive in the job market, obtain certification in Office products and other
applications, or get ready for college and learn shortcuts to be more efficient.
How to get started
- Have a Timberland Regional Library card or identification showing you are a Washington resident.
- Talk with staff at any Timberland library branch or visit www.TRL.org and click Research then Microsoft IT Academy for more information.
- If you have questions, call 704-4636 in the Olympia area. Outside the Olympia calling area call 1-800-562-6022.
TRL offers free access to the Microsoft IT Academy for all area residents through a partnership with Microsoft, the Washington State Library, Office of Secretary of State, the Washington State Legislature and Washington libraries.