2015 APCUG International Computer & Digital Technology Conference
September 25-27, 2015
Palace Station Hotel & Casino
Las Vegas, Nevada
Whether you are a computer or mobile device user, you will find sessions that will be beneficial to you. It doesn’t matter whether you are using a Windows-based, Linux, and/or Mac computer or an Android or Apple mobile device, many programs and applications have cross-platform functionality: there will be something that piques your interest. Or interests you – this was just a different wording instead of piques – someone needed to make a decision on which one to use.
Workshops include: Digital Photography, Microsoft’s Windows Server, “iPad instead of a PC,” Facebook, Instagram, Linux, Internet Security, Social media, “Traveling with your iPad,” plus many more.
Your registration fee allows you to choose from the 20 or more presentations. As an attendee, you will receive a welcome bag with vendor items, various discounts and special pricing order forms. Additionally, you will be eligible to win door prizes. Several meal events are planned where you can network with other attendees.
Conference reservations will be handled through Eventbrite at: www.apcugvegas2015.eventbrite.com
Early Bird Registration – $85 through June 30
Regular Registration – $100 July 1 through July 31
Late and On-site Registration – $120 August 1 through the conference.
- Hotel Registration: Palace Station Reservation Department at 1-800-634-3101
- Identify yourself as attending the APCUG conference (group code PCIAPCU)
- When you make your hotel reservation be sure to request a Boarding Pass card; it will give you discounted meals at the hotel restaurants.
- Room reservations come with access to pools and Jacuzzis, shuttles, fitness gym, and 24-hour Business Center.
- Conference rate for Courtyard rooms: $55 Friday and Saturday ($30 per day three days prior to and after the conference)
- Conference rate for Tower rooms: $79 Friday and Saturday ($49 per day three days prior to and after the conference)
- Conference rates are based on reservations made through September 8, 2015
- After the cut-off date, any new reservations, date or other changes to an existing reservation will be accepted based upon space rate availability.
- The conference rate cannot be changed at check-in or check-out for guests who fail to request the APCUG conference rate. A credit card and one night’s room rate and tax must be provided for deposit. If the deposit information is not received within 14 days from the date the room reservation was made, the reservation will be canceled.
- Reservations can also be made using this Conference URL: http://tinyurl.com/2015APCUG-Hotel
The Palace Station Hotel & Casino is conveniently located a few minutes from the Las Vegas strip.